Sorry, problems with Internet access since Sunday, so here are my Daily Successes from Sunday until Tuesday, with tonight's posted later in the evening (gimme a chance to do something!).
- I accepted the help of a friend. This is hard for me to do, I usually think I have to do everything myself and prove I'm independent, invulnerable, yadda yadda.
- I took a walk on the beach as a break. Along with not asking for help, I tend to work diligently until I fall down! Taking a break is a challenge for me, and living so close to the coast, you'd think I'd go for walks there more often. Great and satisfying success!
- I relaxed about not having Internet access. I do so much requiring the Internet, it's also nice being reminded that the world (and my world) keeps turning even if I don't log on for a few days.
- I reorganized my live/work space. I like to shake things up regularly, but sometimes it's hard getting motivated to move things around.
- I took a nap. I go, go, go! So to acknowledge and let myself rest and recuperate is a huge success.
- I was patient.
- I socialized with acquaintances and got to know them better.
- I stood up for myself and others who felt silenced in class.
- I did a huge recycling.